Sunday, December 1, 2013

My Plexus Journey Begins

It has been 12 days since I began Plexus Slim and I decided it was time to start blogging on my journey.  So, let me start first by introducing myself.  My name is Mindy Harrington.  I am a mother of 3 kids (currently 7, 5, and 3) and currently live on the Indiana and Kentucky border.  After my 2nd and 3rd child, I lost somewhere around 50 lbs. and weighed less than I did when I got married by the help of Weight Watchers.  In the past 3 years, I've managed to put on 16 lbs of that weight I had lost.  After reading a ton of Plexus, I decided it was time to give it a try.  It was impossible for me to find anything negative on the product.  It's all natural, so why not.

The first few days on Plexus Slim (The Pink Drink) and the Accelerator, I was STARVING in the evening.  I couldn't eat fast enough.  I even managed to gain 3 pounds.  I had to learn when to take the accelerator pill in order to manage my appetite.  After delaying the pill later in the day, I am now no longer famished as I was the first few days.  The Pink Drink also did something fabulous for me.  I no longer craved soda!  I was addicted to soda.  I would have at least 1-3/day.  After a few headaches the first few days since I was coming off my addiction, I was amazed in the product just because of diversion to soda. 

I have survived Thanksgiving by losing a pound this past week.  I lost 3 pounds in the first week.  I amazed daily by how it curbs my appetite, gives me energy and I no longer crave the junk I was previously.

Thank you, Plexus!  I signed up as an ambassador in order purchase it wholesale.  If you are thinking about trying Plexus, I am happy to answer any questions you may have.  If you are local, I am happy to offer a sample as well.  If you need more information on Plexus, click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment