Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Plexus Slim Testimonial



Becky says ~ I sporadically took Plexus Slim and the accelerator stating at the end of Aug but really got serious in September. I drink my Plexus Slim and take one accelerator in the morning, wait 1 hour to eat breakfast and drink about 100 ounces of water each day and eat gluten free and clean. I have been a personal trainer and triathlete since 1989 and have been approached 100000000 times to sell products. I had gained weight due to a back injury, I partially herniated L5 and S1, and was ordered not to workout for 8 weeks, which is very hard for an Ironman triathlete. I then was allowed to do light lifting and the stationary bike. Even after giving birth to two boys I had never really been faced with having to lose weight so I needed a kick. A friend kept posting on the FB about Plexus and I reluctantly bought a 3 day trial pack, bought another, and another, obviously loved my success and I was sold! I have lost 18 lbs and just want to lose 5 more. Plexus products are all natural and awesome. Lots of energy!! I am truly amazed! The healthier my back gets the more I can work out and the greater my success will be!! Love my pink drink!
mindyharrington.myplexusproducts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment