Wednesday, January 1, 2014

How to take Plexus Slim and Accelerator+

I remember when I first started taking Plexus Slim + Accelerator, I didn't exactly know how to take either.  Here's the directions on the bag of Plexus Slim (that's the pink drink mix).

Directions:
30 minutes before any meal pour 1 packet of Plexus Slim into a 12-20 oz. glass or bottle of water, stire/shake then drink.  This may be done twice daily and can be taken any time of day.

If taking Accelerator: take your Accelerator with your Plexus Slim in the morning after you have eaten rather than on an empty stomach.

I recommend taking the Accelerator+ so you will lose weight much faster. Your metabolism will speec up and you will gain the needed energy. It also helps enhance the Plexus Slim effects.  Plexus Slim is a very healthy drink!

First, make sure you've taken your prescription medications 30-45 minutes before Plexus Slim. You want to give your prescriptions that time to get in your system and work properly before you introduce Plexus Slim into your body each morning. Now that you're taking both Plexus Slim and Accelerator+, please take them after you've eaten breakfast. I typically eat an egg at the same time as I drink my drink after I get to work so being up for a few hours by then makes me hungry.  Start your breakfast with protein.  This is important as this helps your metabolism as well.

mindyharrington.myplexusproducts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment